The BPM Festival is an annual ten day and night electronic music festival, founded by Craig Pettigrew and Philip Pulitano, held in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. This global gathering of DJs, producers, revelers and industry professionals has become a must for any music lover with a discerning taste for quality electronic dance music.
BPM parties are hosted both day and night at multiple venues in Playa Del Carmen, a picturesque beach town that runs along miles of soft white sand beaches and sparkling turquoise waters on the Mayan Riviera. The town offers a variety of luxurious and affordable boutique hotels and condos, and endless options for dining and tourism, including: ancient Mayan ruins, cenotes, aquatic sports and eco tourism. Now entering its sixth year, The BPM Festival (January 3-12, 2014) continues to be a dance music lover’s tropical paradise and the perfect winter getaway.
Here is a map of Playa and locations for BPM events:
- Kool Beach 28th & The Beach
- Mamita’s 28th & The Beach
- La Santanera 12th between 5th AV & 10th AV
- Blue Parrot 12th ST N & 1st AV N
- Canibal Royal 48th ST & The Beach
- Alux Cave Juarez between 65th & 70th
- Coco Maya 12th ST N & 1st AV N
- Blue Venado Carretera Puerto Juarez Km. 278, Ejido Norte
- Balam Lounge 12 and in between 1st and beach
- Lineup has not been announced yet.
BPM Discounted Rooms Available at Maya Villa Condo/Hotel and Porto Playa Condo/Hotel – within 5 minutes walk to all BPM events.
Contact Matt or Laura for 20 – 40% discounts.
For rates and availability or call 312-560-3508 or 708.267.3630
Please use this link for all available promotions and discounts.
Porto Playa is a block from many of the BPM activities. Maya Villa Condo Hotel is 2 blocks from the BPM Activities.